Thursday 19 May 2011

I’m trying to win an iPad 2 in the iSave, iWrite, iPad competition from PlayPennies

What is the best way to save some money? Easy, get it for free. I use a website for getting tickets for free films. All the latest blockbusters. I obviously go by myself since "she who must be obeyed" constantly asks about whats happening in the film. This is annoying to me as I HAVE to listen to every word. Thats why I am the weird loner sitting there eating a baguette, packet of crisps and a can of rubicon mango ( Meal deal from local baguette shop...£1.75 for a spicey American baguette, cheese onion crips and can). Why buy from the cinema they charge through the sky!

On of my best freebies, a magnum whilst watching an anniversary edition of " The usual Suspects". Awesome.

I leave you with one other tip for saving money. Buy a basic cheese and onion pizza. Bring home. Cut up some onions, green chillies, anything else you fancy..throw on there and in the oven. Youve just saved the council on picking up rubbish costs...and saved petrol going to the local pizzarium.

Im doing all this because I’m trying to win an iPad 2 in the iSave, iWrite, iPad competition from PlayPennies.com!

No comments: