Tuesday 10 November 2009

Show me the money!!!


So I am, in the quite so near future going to be coming in some money! No not my paycheck...


A number of years ago I took out loans for various things...( I was living way beyond my means...and to fund that I took out loans and what not!). When I took out these loans, the people selling me these loans considered it wise to sell some insurance to me. So if i lost my job, or had my hand cut off or became a vegetable the loan would be paid off by the insurance.


Well it recently transpired that quite a few of these loans were missold. I felt the same about the issue. And now i will be getting my money back. I wont disclose the entire sum here because...


a) The wife might come across this and ask for more money than i already give her.

b) Thats pretty much it. HA


Anyway I have promised to buy her some nice sofas to furnish our new house. Hence we have been looking at popular sofa selling establishments recently.


I have also decided to donate some of the money to charity.


So what else should i buy?


I am thinking of buying some nice boots.




But thats about it.....so what should it be?

No comments: